Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Saturday at the park

We had the Texas Tornado and her mommy and daddy here on Saturday. Grumpa took her to the garden to pick some vegis! As you can see TT had her arms FULL! We had a very fun day. TT and I went to the park. She rode ther scooter, with her helmut of course! She looks so cute in her helmut.
She (we) played on the play equipment. There is a big steering wheel where the children can go and, as TT said, "drive the ship"! I had my hand at driving as well. TT said she was the passenger and it was my turn to drive the ship! We did crash into a "rock" and that was the end of my "driving"!
Her daddy brought over the soccer ball and we kicked it around. Her little cheeks were so red and rosy from playing in the sun. It wasn't easy talking her into going back home. She is all energy and then some!
I bought some sissors, craft paper and glue sticks for the girls. TT cut and glued (she LOVED to put the glue on the paper!!)and designed a beautiful piece of art for her mommy! I wish I had taken a picture of it. Darn!
It is more than a joy to spend time with TT. I love to talk to her and listen to her. She is adorable as can be. Saturday was a satisfying day!














Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Love the produce basket. You guys don't need to go to the farmers market!

mhanberg said...

We have a hard time giving our stuff away! Squash, white eggplant, beets......I can't believe how many people don't like them!

Heather said...

You have a hard time getting rid of beets? Here's the answer. They tatse like dirt. Yuck.
Matthew told me you have quite the garden. Any time you want to get rid of those tomatoes we will take them. Or I will.

mhanberg said...

Heather I tried to send tomatoes home with Matthew and he wasn't interested!
Oh we LOVE beets here! The taste is "earthy" not like dirt!!! LOL
Have you had roasted beets? Oh YUM!!! Pickled Beets? Grated fresh beets on a salad? Hmmm. sounds like Bubba Gumps! lol

Liz said...

Beet greens are delicious also! Your granddaughter is going to be quite the heart stopper.

Your garden must be like a farmer's market. I am green with envy:)

mhanberg said...

Liz- Haven't tried beet greens! Will have to do that.
Yes we think our little Texas Tornado is a looker!
Actually I think all three of our little ones are! :)

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List