Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas at our home this year was filled with fun and food! Everyone was home except Ian and Marie. They were at Maries parents for a fun Christmas with her family! As our childrens families grow I'm sure the holiday fun won't always be at our home. I do enjoy having everyone here. The noise and busyness (my own word I think!) makes for a fun time. I love my family. They are the joy in Rob and my life.
This year has had it's challenges and also joys. A new granddaughter and a new daughter all in one year. So much easier now!!
Grandchildren have added something to both Rob and my hearts. The sweetness of our own children was incredible and breathtaking, then grand babies.....indescribable!
We pray this year 2011 is filled with many family memories and fun for our family and all yours.
Happy New Year a few days late, but a Happy New Year just the same!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List