Thursday, November 18, 2010

Late late Pumpkin Pic. But at least I got it on the blog...finally!

I have a problem with technology. Yes I do! Sometimes when I blog I have issues with pictures. Like this pic of my sweet TT. A few weeks ago I "tried" to upload some pictures of our fun adventure at our ward annual pumpkin fest. I was so frustrated with the pis not uploading that I gave up. So tonight I'm messin around on my blog and find this picture just sitting there with no text. Here I thought all my efforts failed, but no here ya go.
I loved watching TT pick out the perfect pumpkin. I think it took her all of ten seconds to find it. It was love at first sight! Her own pumpkin. We enjoyed spending time with TT and her parents. Isn't she soooo cute!

No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List