Rob and I made an adorable step stool for the house! We don't need it but we have 3 adorable grandchildren who do. Andrea showed a blog to me with tons of different project to make. This jumped out at me as a "needed" item in our home. Both the Calif Quake and Texas Tornado are BIG kitchen helpers and this was perfect for them. I know our little Baby Quake will grow into loving it too.
As I think about what I said "Rob and I made an adorable bench" isn't exactly completely correct. The truth would be Rob cut it out and put it together. I helped sand it and I did pick out the paint "Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot" and painted it! Isn't it adorable! I can't wait til the girls get to see and use it.
Rob walked out to the shop to check on the painting...he took one look and said "Why did you paint it purple"? He doesn't understand it's not purple, it's Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot!!
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
3 comments:
LOL! love it!
What a cute idea! But what will you do when you have both of them at the same time?
Very cute! Ellie will love using it!
Post a Comment