Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Times

Time goes by faster and faster the more I age. As a small child each month took  f o r e v e r  to go by. Now each month whizzes by without any thought. A year in my child's mind was eons! From  birthday to birthday was a very long time. Christmas might as well have happened every 5 years in my childhood timetable.
I wanted to take the time and post more on the blog but I just haven't had the "time". I can give you a kaleidoscope of reasons why I haven't been blogging along with tons of other things that haven't gotten done!!

November has been busy! Good busy! Ian was married to his sweetheart Marie. We all went to Utah to be with him and Marie. It was a fun trip. The wedding or "sealing" was beautiful and the day was unforgetable.
This Saturday we will have an open house for them. We all are excited to introduce Marie to all our friends and family.
Our family has been blessed. I say that a lot. We aren't rich but we love one another and are pretty healthy. We have 7 (now) absolutely fabulous children and 3 extremely grand and beautiful granddaughters. I need to remember to enjoy the time we have with our family and extended family. Time does go by faster the older we get, we just need to make sure we use it wisely!

No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List