Sunday, October 3, 2010

General Conference and Cookies!!

Our Texas Tornado and her mommy came over today to relax and watch General Conference! After Conference and lunch/dinner TT and her mommy made Very Lemon Cookies! TT rolled the dough in powdered sugar that had "extra" lemon in it. Then we iced them with lemon icing! Yum!
TT went into the back room to take a little nap (ha ha) that did NOT happen. She was busy reading and lookin around! How fun to look around in your Geemas house to find treasures! AND SHE DID! I guess I had a DVD that came in a Fisher Price toy I had purchased, probably long ago. Any way I had put the DVD in a drawer forgetting about it. TT with her eagle eye found it. Her sweet mommy let her watch it quite a few times. We sent it home with her to enjoy lots more!
Later this evenig TT and her mommy Skyped with her daddy! What a wonderful little family they are.
We were happy to spend time today with Auntie Marcie as well! She's so busy so to get to spend time with her is so enjoyable!
General Conference was GREAT! I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! I love my family!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for a great and yummy day!!!!

EJ watched the DVD two more times once we got home. She was in heaven:).

Lindy Leigh said...

mmmm...lemon cookies! Recipe?

zundel said...

Does Sean live in Brentwood or somewhere near there again?

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List