We will have an official new addition to our family November 6, 2010. It's a girl! Let me explain....Ian is getting married! YES, yes he is. We couldn't be happier with our soon to be new daughter in law.
We were invited to Maries' parents home in Utah for the meet and greet. Ian is getting a wonderful added family! It was nice to see where this beautiful young woman came from and who raised her so well. Ian is a lucky boy and she is a lucky young woman!
Of course we flew the silver flash. It's nice to take a 3 1/2 hour trip that if we drove would take about 14 hours or so. I brought my camera and did I take any pictures? NOOOO, what a dork I am!!! Can you believe that I had this great camera just sitting there ready to go and I don't take even ONE picture on the ground! Just in the air.....bummer.
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
2 comments:
We are all so thrilled for your new addition!
Thanks! We do feel pretty lucky.
Post a Comment