Today I took our Texas Tornado and her mommy and daddy to the Build-a-Bear store. TT very excited to go and build her own bear. I know there is a show on TV called Glee and I don't know anything about it but I do know "glee" was what was on TT face as we left to go to the store. She was thrilled. As we were driving there I had remembered I had left the camera in my car. We had to turn around and go back. Poor little TT was confused! Her mommy explained I was just getting the camera from the trunk of the car.
On our way again and TT was singing "I'm going to build a bear". I should have had the Flip camera on recording that!
We parked and Ellie skipped with us all the way to Build-a-Bear. It was a glorious day for our sweet TT! She ran into the store and pretty much found the panda bear right off! She picked out an out fit (matching skirt with TT) and a sparkly lavender shirt. So sweet.
She also had a chip put in that when you squeeze it you hear/feel a heart beat! THEN another one with her daddy's voice saying "Ellie did you have a good day? I love you" (I think that was what he said) close anyway. Now she can hear daddy when she hugs Bear and needs daddy close. How precious is THAT!
The box Bear came with was huge! TT carried/dragged it most of the way to the car.
Everyone had a good day!
2 comments:
It was a GREAT day! It was fun to see Ellie SO excited! We ALL had a wonderful time!
Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!
What a wonderful grandma she has ;) I love Build a Bear...I've bought a few too many things there o.O
Post a Comment