
Rob and I spent this evening with our sweet Texas Tornado! We played with the toys, read books, went to the end of the lane with Grumpa to bring the trash cans back to the house. Fell on our way back because our little Tornado likes to RUN and not walk! Let's see....we also played Wii, played with cousin CA Quake, make yummy chocolate, chocolate chip cupcakes with GeeMa,ate frosting a a little cupcake (mostly frosting) went out to the garden and picked a fresh carrot. Looked at the beautiful flowers, saw the little canteloupe on the vines, and saw a baby bird sitting at the top of the sunflowers just chillin! OH! and saw a jack rabbit running around! Thew... what an evening! I know I'm missing something but you can see it was a fun filled evening and we LOVED every minute of it!!!!!
1 comment:
She had a great time at your house! Thanks again for watching her! We really appreciate it!
It is so nice to be near family this summer!!!
Post a Comment