The Magical Tears
-
*The Magical Tears*
Once there lived a handsome king and his beautiful queen. The king loved
his queen from the bottom of his heart but unfortunately ...
Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2013
-
We gave the kids pajamas on Christmas Eve. They were very excited! They
both got their favorite things; balls for Tate...
...and trains for Parker
Cour...
Macintosh Fruit Farms
-
Today we took a trip to a fruit farm to pick blackberries and peaches. We
played on a inflatable slide, ate some yummy fresh food, picked lots of
fruit, a...
Recipe for Mother's Day
-
“I don't know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially
when it's something that anyone can make - pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad
- but ...
Well. . .that's embarrassing!
-
I have to confess, I went over budget this month. I'm embarrassed! Well, I
guess it's not too bad I'm only $2.30 over budget. I really thought that I
would...
August 2011
-
August was a month of moving in, settling in, taking in good summer nights
looking for camp sites, temple attendance, Owl games with friends, a Josh
Groban...
Day 10 and still going strong
-
Sorry for the lapse in the blog life was busy. So Tara and I are still
going strong. We both feel great and cravings are gone, except for the
occasional ...
I did it!
-
I made a skirt!
Two skirts, actually. One for each girl.
I've given sewing several attempts and failed miserably. But I'm drawn to
cute fabric, so I keep...
Catching Up
-
A lot has happened in the past few months. As with every year the holidays
were a busy time. With both of our families so close we were able share the
holi...
Pumpkin Patch
-
It's a little hard to feel like Halloween when the weather is still sunny
and in the 90s. So in an effort to bring on the fall like feeling we headed
to a ...
No Wonder the Taxpayer's are in Debt!
-
The House of Representavive's Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, called a press
conference recently to show off their new $140,000 cafeteria! There were
top-of-the-lin...
One Year Later
-
Hey. It's Reed.
It seems impossible, but today is the first anniversary of Carmen's death.
We have been through a lot this past year. We have spent quite ...
Giveaway!
-
So, one of my favorite sites is kevinandamanda.com and Amanda is doing one
of her famous giveaways. Check it out, I promise you will love her site! I
love ...
1 comment:
Fun pictures! It looks like you had a great time, except for the jellyfish.
Post a Comment