I finally went to the Dr. today because I just wasn't feeling well still from my "encounter". I'm glad I did. My oxygen level was low, my lungs are enlarged and I have bronchitis all because of that rotten man-o-war! The Dr feels I also had broken blood vessels in my lungs because I have been spitting up blood. I guess you can't underestimate the power of it's venom!
Would I get into the ocean again? YES! It was my fault not the man-o-wars, but I do have a healthy fear of them! I love the ocean! So please don't not go snorkeling or swimming because of my ordeal. Life is short and how many time can you get hit by lightening or stung by a man-o-war??? Odds are in your favor! So go! Go to the ocean and enjoy it!
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
5 comments:
My poor mommy!
How long until you are completely healed from this ordeal? It's funny, when I go to the ocean (which to be honest isn't often) I never think about jelly fish.
Glad you went to the doctor!
Yikes! Do they give you antibiotics or something?
yep Liz.
Post a Comment