Her mommy came to pick her up before we could get them frosted. She was very upset and didn't want to go home without the cookies frosted. She told her mommy that Grumpa would eat them all and none would be left to decorate.
Today there were PLENTY to decorate. I decided to really let her frost all on her own. I know I had more fun watching her as she carefully put TONS of frosting on each cookie. The sprinkles went on in a careful manner, all in the middle (pretty much) of each cookie. As she frosted her horses, she'd hold on to the leg to make the cookies hold still. As she did this we had two broken legs that GeeMa had to glue back together!
I know more frosting went into her stomach than either her mommy or I really wanted, but she had a ball!!! (I'm not eating any cookies she frosted! If you saw her licking the "knife", you wouldn't either). I like rainy days...

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Makes me excited for when Andrew can handle cookie decorating.
She is just like her mommy!
yes she is. oh boy!!! LOL
Post a Comment