Friday, February 12, 2010

Bored at Wal-mart???


Today I drove a friend and her daughter to a DR appt. (my friend is legally blind). I dropped them off and had an hour to kill. I decided to run over to Wal-Mart (that’s where the bored part comes in) and look around. I got a call from my friends daughter saying the Dr was running an hour behind. That gave me more time in Wal-Mart (yea???).
At first I thought I’d go to the electronic section…not much there so I went to the ladies clothing…. Not much there… then off to see if I could find any good $5 videos….

OK b o r i n g…….
Material….they have a fabric section so there HAD to be something interesting there (there, their hmmmmm oh well) YES something to keep me entertained! I found some cute material that made me think of my grand daughters, so I just needed to figure out what to make them. I decided on little aprons. After I returned my people cargo to their home, I went home and cut out the aprons and sewed them together.
Sewing isn't one of my strong points, but if you don’t look to close, the aprons turned out cute. I haven’t used rick-rack since my own little girls were small and I was sewing for them! That’s been a very long lime! I hope you enjoy looking at my little project! Can't you just see the girls in these!

4 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Where are the pictures?

Lindy Leigh said...

Those are darling Maryann :) they will love them!

Heather said...

Those are so cute! I'm glad your boring trip to Walmart wasn't a complete bust. Walmart makes me nervous. I try and only go in there 3 times a year.

Nana Laurie said...

Very cute. I can see Rebekah wearing it as you frost your next batch of cupcakes together.

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List