Andrea and Jonathan had an ultra-sound-----Rebekah will have a little sister! She's been correct ALL ALONG! We have tried to to get her to "think" about a brother and she has insisted all along she was getting a sister! I will try and remember to listen to her more often!
I am so NOT dissapointed! Who could resist a little sister for Rebekah? She will have so much fun with her! Well, after she gets over the shock of how much time her little sister takes to be taken care of! We'll have to give her xtra loves and kisses so she feels good about the new coming addition!
The end of May.....and another addition for our growing family!
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you :)
I'm sure this one will have you wrapped around her little finger too. Congratulations.
Post a Comment