Friday, December 25, 2009

Singing goodnight

Tonight Sean had me stand in the hallway by their bedroom door so I could listen as he sang Ellie her goodnight songs. They sing to her every night before she goes to sleep. As I listened you could hear Ellie join in a word or two every now and then. It was one of the sweetest experiences listening to my son singing to his little daughter and then to have her singing as well...... words can't even begin to describe that moment and how my heart felt.
I don't know if I have ever heard Sean sing all by himself as an adult. I was impressed!
Thank you Heavenly Father for that experience!
Merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

Nana Laurie said...

Don't you just love it when your children still can surprise you even after they are adults?

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List