
Our Texas kids are here FINALLY! Then just when we think we are getting them over here, I go and get sick! AND Rob had to install the new heater in the back park of the house. What a time we have had. BUT the great news is we had them from Wednesday afternoon until this afternoon. It's been very fun to have Ellie here. She has grown so much. Her vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds! Her parents are like a well oiled machine! They work together so well and are wonderful parents!
Watching Rebekah and Ellie play together is the best. They are losing the titles of baby. It's sad but then I guess we have children to help them grow up and be independent!
We were in the family room playing with the girls. It's a BIG room and they can run and play without getting into trouble. They played and giggled and ran around until I WAS TIRED! They are like the energiser bunny the two of them.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got better in time to play! Your Texas Tornado is looking more like here daddy all the time,
YEP she does look like her daddy. If you spend time with her you'd see her momma as well. I think because her eyes are so much like Seans' you don't look past them. She really does look like Kate in many ways! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment