Sunday, November 8, 2009

We love PBR


If you read our airplane blog, you can hear about our adventure to Las Vegas. We aren't gamblers but went to Vegas for a class Rob took. We were lucky to get tickets to the PBR at the Thomas & Mack Center at UNLV on Friday night. We enjoyed the bull riding. Those coyboys get banged up on those bulls. It was amazing how HUGE they are in person. It seems most of the cowboys are on the smaller size but are tougher than nails!!

2 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

I am soooooo jealous! What a fun thing to get to go to.

Kate said...

That looks like a ton of fun! You did a great job taking pictures!

I know I have a new respect for bull riders after seeing the event live--they really do get thrown around!

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List