Monday, October 19, 2009

Yearly Fall Pumpkin Patch BBQ


Every year for the last few years (I can't remember exactly how long) we have had a Ward Pumpkin Patch/BBQ. Last year was the first year we took our granddaughter. She LOVES it. We have it at the Somerhalders home which is fabulous! They have the perfect yard (large and so nice) to have a huge group group for a BBQ. Then Phil plants a gigantic pumpkin patch and each child gets to run out and pick their own pumpkin. It's so cute to see them run out to find the perfect pumpkin.

They BBQ'd hot dogs and bratwurst. I personally don't eat either, but there was a wonderful variety of salads and desserts to choose from. Everyone sits and visits while the children run and run and play together. I'm not sure who came up with this activity but we love it.

I took lots of pictures of Rebekah and also took some of her two cousins. So so cute! We got her daddy and her and also Grumpa and me!

I love the fall........

1 comment:

Kate said...

That looks like you guys had a great time! Rebekah sure looks happy with her little white pumpkin! They are fun pictures!

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List