Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kids and cats don't always get a long




Rebekah and I went out in the back to play. Big Earl our cat decided to join in but he wanted to do more than play. He pretended to want to be all nice, then went and bit Rebekahs poor little finger. I actually put the pics in the wrong order. First the tears then the scolding by Rebekah!

5 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

The look on Big Earl's face and her scolding him are priceless :)

Nana Laurie said...

I love these pictures! We have a cat now thanks to Terry feeding a stray until it decided to "adopt" us. But he stays outside and I haven't seen any squirrels lately so he's making himself useful.

mhanberg said...

Big Earl could care less if Rebekah is crying. Actually I think he prefers it! Such a typical cal.

Kate said...

Poor Rebekah! That must have hurt--I hope her finger is feeling better! It looks like Earl got a good scolding:)

zundel said...

Cute pictures of your family Marianne. Fun to see what you are doing. I remember hearing about Big Earl. Wish I could see you. I do come and see you here once in a while. Jane Zundel

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List