I met Andrea at the "Kids Fair" in Pleasanton this morning. She just got home from Phoenix preparing for a fair there next week. I took Rebekah with me so she could see Auntie at the fair and her momma. We met some of the characters that Marcie is in charge of. Rebekah loved Scooby Doo but wanted NOTHING to do with the Penguins. They were so sweet and tried to warm her up to them but she'd have nothing of it. Her mom took her on a camel ride (and she LOVED it). She decorated a tile and just enjoyed all the excitement.
Last night I went and helped out one of the vendors (an emergency helper). I worked with Erin from New York. She was a sweet girl. Her booth was the Princess Pavillion and oh... I think the Princess Acadamy. . Anyway I told her Rebekah was coming the next day and she gave her a t-shirt to wear! Advertising!
THEN we went to the Livermore Airport for their Airport Appreciation Day. Grumpa had to take her around and see all the planes (friends) and show off his oldest grandaughter! SHe loves planes but today it was all about the helicopters. Hmmmm.... I guess it's OK because at least they ARE a flying machine :). She just loved the helicopters. It was HOT out and really I thought Rebekah would want to leave, but as long as she has her Grumpa, she seems to be happy as a lark!
It was toooooo hot for me and her mom so we went home. Rebekah fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still sound asleep. Fun day!!!
2 comments:
I wonder if Andrew would enjoy a camel ride? Sounds like a fun day!
You will have to tell me about the next kids' day event. Terry would have loved it.
Post a Comment