









How blessed Rob and I have been this past week! Kate and Ellie stayed here for two whole wonderful days. It's fun to see our kids be parents. It's even MORE FUN to see our grandbabies!!! Ellie is a joy. She has a beautiful smile and loves to look at EVERYTHING. The expressions on her face are so serious when she is checking out something around her. She notices pictures on the walls and wants to inspect them. So cute.
We took Kate, Ellie and Rebekah to the park on Saturday. We have a park across the way just for tiny ones. FUN FUN FUN.
I took Kate and Ellie back to Kates parents house (so so sad) and just had a saddness fall over me on the way home. Before I left Kates moms house (she's got to be the best mother-in-law ever. Sean is so lucky) she gave me some scone dough. I took it to Andrea's house and she fried them up. Thanks Jana!
It was sad to not have Ellie at our house when I walked in. Ellie is so cute. She's new to the walking thing and goes around tittering and almost running. Her balance isn't quite there yet but she's learning very fast.
She LOVED Grumpa. He must remind her of her daddy. (Sean is a terrific daddy) She crawled over him and played and played with him. I was so jealous. I think I turned green with envy :)
3 comments:
You are very blessed...I wish you could spend more time with Ellie!
I'm glad you got some Ellie time.
Thanks Lindy and Laurie! You both are wonderful examples to me on being a good GeeMa!
Post a Comment