Monday, November 24, 2008

Rebekah is 2 !!!!!!!






Our oldest grandbaby turned two this month. Her parents had a B-day party for her and we all had fun! There were many children there and I think for the numbers of people in the house, the party went very well.
The cake frosting had some issues but don't let the looks fool you! It was all delishishness (I know that's NOT a word but it does discribe the cake!) There were also cupcakes for the little ones to devour and they did.
What a grand day!

2 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah!

Nana Laurie said...

I just left a msg for Andrea asking where the birthday pics were. We were sad to miss the party (I was out of town getting smarter). You need to put last picture up next to this year to show how much she's grown this year.

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List