Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving

Rob went to Antioch on Thanksgiving morning (early) to get some things at Andrea and Jonathan's. When he came back he had a little ladybug girl with him. She was in her jammies and in a great mood!

She cuddled on the couch a bit with Grumpa. She needed a bath so I ran her some warm bath water and asked Grumpa to bring her in. He asked her if she wanted to take a bath, well 2 year olds favorite word is NO and I asked him not to get her opinion on the matter. After she had commit ed to a no answer it's hard to change her mind (she's so two!).

She had her uncle Ian's Birthday bear (from when he was a baby)and was dragging it about. When she came into the bathroom she took that poor bear and gave him a good head dunk in the tub!! She pulled him out and dripped (poured) water everywere!!!

Grumpa finally coaxed her into the tub and then I had a hard time getting her out!! I love her bath time. We took her out , dried her off and put lotion on her. I "fixed" her hair and she was ready for the day! Fixing her hair is quite the ordeal! She's always looking here and there so getting ponies in that look even is a challenge! Wahy fun though!!!!

While I was getting her ready, Grumpa was making pancakes so Rebekah sat with her Grumpa and ate 2 pancakes! That is huge for her. She eats like a tiny mouse! She HAD to sit in the big chair next to Grumpa. They were so cute sitting next to each other chatting away and eating!

It was nice to have family around sharing this holiday. Wish thay ALL could have been here!


Andrea made a VERY GOOD coconut cake for one of the desserts. OH MY was it good! Don't even ask about calories! No point!!!

Breakfast with Grumpa & Rebekah


2 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

How I love bath time...times two! Everybody gets wet!

She is so adorable!!! I love the pancakes with Grumpa!

Nana Laurie said...

I think one of my very favorite things about being a grandma is watching grandpas with their grandchildren.

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List