Yesterday Rob & I celebrated 34 years as a married couple. Together for time and all eternity. When we married the thought of time could have been eternity. We were young with little life experiences and our marriage was new and exciting!
In the last 34 years a lot of "life" has happened. We have had struggles along the way but also joys! I think (I hope) we dwell on the joys and hopes more than the other negative things. I look at the pictures of us and realize NOW how young we truly were. I'm glad we didn't know what life would bring. It's been a journey we have made and our making together.
Rob and I have brought into this world four of the most wonderful children ever. Three are married and so we have added another son and two daughters along with three beautiful and intelligent grand daughters!! Our family is growing as we are now watching OUR children raise THEIR children. It's kinda like getting the best seats in the house as we watch our children, their spouses and our grand children. You know like when you go to a baseball game and sit in the fancy boxes to watch the game!
Here's to another 34 years!
Rob and I are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment