Sunday was a WONDERFUL Mothers Day! Rob and I went to church with Marcie. Her ward invited all the mothers to share sacrament meeting with their children. It was sweet to sit with Marcie in her own ward. She's such a wonderful grown woman. We lover her!
Then we ran home to get ready for TT's birthday party at our house. She's 3! We had a great time. Rob smoked chicken, country style beef ribs and sausage. I made a macaroni salad and fruit salad.
I made a very pink cake for TT, (no one is allowed to laugh, but they did anyway!!). We had icecream and shortbread cookies that were heart shaped and dipped in chocloate! YUM!!
Then TT and her cousin CQ dressed in their tutu's, rode their scooters round and round our turn around! I think everyone just about had a chance to go for a spin on Rob's new Razor Scooter. The Clarks and Marcie bought it for him for his birthday! We have lots of May bdays in this family!
TT & CQ sat at a table decorated in a pink table cloth covered with pink toole, tied at the corners with ribbon! It was darling to see those to little girls running around giggling and playing in their tutu's! A Mothers Day to remember forever! Rob and I love being grandparents.
The only thing that could have made the day perfect was to have Ian and Marie there. We did talk to then though!
I received a beautiful flower plant from the Clarks, pink tulips from Marcie (beautiful), a very Geema color of fingernail polish from TT and a gord that Maries mom made (she's an artist with MUCH talent) designed by Marie. You have to see it to appreciate how wonderful it is!
What a life Rob and I have!
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Being a grandparent is the best! Hey, Ter has a Razor Scooter too. Maybe he should challenge Rob to a race.
that sounds like my kind of birthday party! lots of pink!
I think Ter should challenge Rob so he'll have to say YES!!!!
We can document the race and post it for ALL to see! THAT would be so fun/funny!!!
Post a Comment