Saturday our TT came to visit. I love when our grandaughters walk through the front door and we can get all excited to see them! The smiles on their faces as we make a BIG fuss that they are here is heart warming. TT had a huge smile on her face and came running for me to pick her up and give her kisses!
After lunch we walked over to the park that's close to our house. We played and ran around. It was so hot outside but TT doesn't let that stop her! We sat under a tree in the shade while TT ran all over. She'd run and then just fall facefirst onto the grass! If I'd done that my teeth would have clanked together! She thought it was very funny and would giggle!
When we stood up to leave we all had wet bottoms! I should have gotten pics! It's always sad when the kids have to leave and go home.
I have a head cold and won'tbe able to see the kids until I can get over this. Uggg..
2 comments:
I'm sorry that you're not feeling well! Get better soon!!!!
She is sweet and adorable! I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment