Thursday, August 19, 2010

More tomatoes = Canned tomato soup

With lots and lots of tomatoes to deal with...hmmmm....what to do next......
As you can see I canned tomato soup! Which one would you rather eat? The tried and true can of our childhood fav/yuk OR Maryanns' home canned yummy tomato soup? You decide! I know what I want the next day it's raining and storming outside.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I always think I'm going to like that campbells kind and then I eat it and I think it's disgusting. I'd go for the "real deal" any day.

Nana Laurie said...

IF I liked tomatoe soup I'm sure I would chose "Hanberg's Own" but Terry is the only one who loves tomatoe soup in this house.

mhanberg said...

I tell ya, it tastes so much better than the canned stuff and I actually do like commercial canned tomato soup!

Liz said...

You are so talented and such a good example to me. Next year, I'm going to do some canning.

I stand in awe.

mhanberg said...

OK Liz, I'll be waiting to hear ALL about your canning next year but why not can THIS YEAR?
Go to the farmers market and find some beautiful produce and can something!!
The jars are so pretty! Just hope whats in them tastes worth all the effort!

Lindy Leigh said...

YUM! I need ti di some tomato soup, U like Campbell's but this would be better...!

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List