Last week we had Rebekah during the day. What fun! Her daddy picked her up each day after work. We went to the park and just had fun. Each day was an adventure.
Then on Friday we had her until 9PM. As she woke up from her afternoon nap, Grumpa and I cuddled with her. We chatted and told her how much we loved her and what a sweet little girl she was. It was a blissful moment. We hope we can have that chance with all our grandchildren. Moments of true bliss.
I asked her what she wanted to do when she woke all the way up. I was so surprised when she told us she wanted to see Grumpas plane. We drove her to the Livermore Airport and let her sit in the plane. She loved it. We walked over to one of the hangers where Rob knows the guy. There were 6 uhh "older" gentlemen sitting there. I think they were so jealous of Rebekahs love of airplanes. She was so interested in each airplane that took off or landed. Then we drove her to the tarmac where all the planes are sitting. She would point out an airplane and say “I want to see that one” we’d drive over to it, then she’d want to know what kind of plane it was. She fell in love with a purple Lanceair 360.
We took her to Chili’s for dinner. They have great steamed broccoli and Rebekah LOVES broccoli. Great memories for us. I hope she remembers how much she is loved.
3 comments:
I really think you need to blow up that picture of her and Rob at the airport and frame it! I love it.
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for the post card of it! So cute!!
I LOVE the picture of Rob and Rebekah at the airport!
Post a Comment