Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ellensburg

For those who don't know, we are on a trip in the plane for the next two weeks. Right now we are in Ellensburg WA visiting Rob's cousin Randy and his wife Sandy. Ellensburg is a beautiful town. Very western/cowboyish. Since I accidentally forgot to pack his jeans (oops) we had to go buy Rob some. Well in Ellensburg your choice is Carhart or Wranglers. I have ALWAYS wanted Rob to have a pair of Wranglers. Now my dream has come true and he looks great in them! Yea for Wranglers!!!
We went to church this morning. Randy was called into the hospital, so it was Rob, Sandy and I. We about froze! The vent was above us. By the time we left I was blue!
Poor Rob and to wear his tennis shoes to church.....yes I also forgot to pack his brown dressier shoes. I felt so bad. Oh well he lived through it and all was good. He was a good sport with me. I think I would have been upset if he'd been the one who forgot to pack my skirt.
We were able to talk to Ellie on Skype today. It's our tradition to talk to her on Sundays. We are excited to visit with them next week and then they will be here in August, hooray!!!!! More tomorrow.

No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List