Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nana's Poem

My mom is very talented in many ways. She's musical (beautiful voice and plays the guitar), poetic, writes music lyrics, sews, cooks(yummy), and has MANY more talents Heavenly Father has blessed her with. In turn she has blessed US with those talents(I didn't get them, but have enjoyed hers!!!). She sent me this poem she wrote and I wanted to share it with you all. This is my mom and we all love her!!! Thanks Mom for all the love you give us. We ALL LOVE you!! Nanas Poem........
**********************************
Nana's Poem
Rocking in the twilight,
My tresses’ silver grown.
Recalling days of yesteryear,
And the happy times we've known.
The children have all grown, and left our family nest.
We know that it's Heavenly Father's plan,
And only He knows best.
But...did I hear a baby sigh?
A sweet smell fill's the air.
A peek in Nana's cradle show's,
A grand babe sleeping there.
***********************************
Isn't the cycle of life a beautiful thing?I know how you feel about being grandparents.No matter how grown up they get, their STILL your grand babies.And Oh the joy when you are blessed once again with GREAT GRAND'S !! Maryann, I Love You !!Love Mom

1 comment:

Nana Laurie said...

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List