Laurie tagged me to answer the following. So here it goes......:
Seven Things I Do:
1. Read
2. Ride horses when I get the chance
3. Blog
4. Sew a bit
5. Serve in the Church
6. Play with grandbabies
7. Cook
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Speak another language
2. Sing for others enjoyment
3. Play a musical instrument
4. Draw
5. Yodle
6. Stop "what ifing"
7. Type fast
Seven Things I Always Say:
1. You know what I mean.
2. Sure.
3. Can you hear me??
4. I l o v e you
5. What do you want for dinner?
6. I don't understand this computer!
7. Are you ready for bed?
Seven Things I Always Eat ...
1. Chocolate yougrt
2. Salad
3. Ice
4. scrambled eggs
5. Cheese
6. Gold Fish
7. chicken
I Like To Watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. HGTV
3. Fox News
4. Adoption Stories
5. Food Channel
6. RFDTV
7. Iron Chef
Eight Restaurants Where I Like To Eat:
1. Tao San Jin
2. Quins
3. Chili's
4. Paneras
5. La Costa
6. Forrest Room
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Rudy's (in Texas)
Eight Things That Happened Today:
1. I helped Andrea sew
2. Went Christmas shopping
3. Read Rebekah a book
4. Made Rob Malt o Meal for breakfast
5. Seenos came and sang a Christmas song and gave a goodies and a present! Thank you!!!
6. Did some laundry
7. Fed my dog and cat
8. Made soup for Rob and Jonathan for dinner
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. All the family to be together on Christmas
2. A tropical vacation with Rob
3. Spring
4. Playing more with Ellie
5. Playing more with Rebekah
6. A quiet evening at home with Rob
7. The sunshine
8. Our addition to be finished
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Now you know that once that addition is finished there will be another project right on it's heels. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment