Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aren't Grandchildren Wonderful!

Well Andrea was here with Rebekah yesterday getting some sewing done. I was off picking Ian up from the airport. She had put Rebekah to nap on her GeeMa and Grumpas bed and thought she was sleeping (remember I said "thought"). Well Grumpa came home and heard her calling her mommy. He went into our room to get her and she was sitting in the middle of the bed and pointing to the comforter. Rob walked over and there she was sitting in a mess of very thick hand cream. It was ALL over her and our bed! She smelled SO strong you could hardly get near her. Poor Grumpa couldn't laugh AND it was so hard NOT to.
I put the comforter through the wash twice before I could get it out. I wish they had taken pictures of this whole scene! Very funny to us. I don't think her parents thought it was quite as funny as we did!
I'm sure our little miss Ellie will have some fun here one day! Can't hardly wait!! We do love those babies more than I can tell you!

No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List