Monday, September 29, 2008

Wedding In Utah

Nana and Christina
Kyler Nana & Christina
the wedding cake
(YES the "scratch" cake)
(Uncle Robs sooo funny)

My sister Debby's daughter Christina was married on Saturday. Rob and I went. Deb and I haven't seen each other in almost four years. It was great to visit with her and her family. I think we laughed so much my cheeks hurt at times!

Nana was at the reception and we surprised her. She didn't know we were going to be there. I got a great picture of Christina and Nana together and also one with Kyler(the new family member)and Christina and Nana.

Like always I didn't take as may pictures as I would like to. At least I DID get some pix!

The wedding cake was so beautiful! Kristi (Jarrods beautiful wife) made the cake! It was not only georgeous looking, it tasted unbelievable! Good job Kristi!!!!

No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List