Yesterday our little Texas Tornado came out with her mommy. It was fun to spend time with them. Kate and the TT had lunch with me at Red Robin. I enjoyed watching and listening to TT. She is really talking and thinks for herself! Her personality has developed so much. You can have a conversation with her and it's a two way conversation! I do have to have her mommy "translate" some of what she says. It's ALL so cute hear!
When we got back from lunch, we went swimming with the Ca Quake. She was here with her mommy and a good friend with her two children. After the friends left I was able to "swim" with the girls. CQ has really gotten to be a swimmer. Well sorta, but much better than last year. TT wanted so badly to "swim" like CQ but her sense of fear took the better of her. I can understand her reservations. I have the same problem with water. It's a love/hate one. Having my face under water puts me in a panic. I need to have my nose clear to breath at all times.
CQ would jump off the side of the pool into the water just in front of me and swim to me. TT "jumped" off the edge into my arms and I tried to make sure her face didn't get too wet. I want her to love the water but at her own pace. I could tell she wanted to "jump" so I was so proud of her for her efforts!
We played "motor boat motor boat" and they splashed GeeMa kicking the water and trying to really get me wet! I loved it and I love those girls!
Our new tiny CaQ slept through all the fun! Next year she will have some fun!
Thanks Kate for taking pictures! Great job!
OH! AND BY THE WAY....I LOVE MY GRANDAUGHTERS SO MUCH I POSTED THESE PICS OF ME EVEN THOUGH I LOOK LIKE A MOOSE! JUST CAUSE THEY ARE IN THEM THEY ARE WORTH POSTING. MOOOO
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us come over! We had a great time!!!
Post a Comment