We had a very nice Christmas time. I am thankful for the time we get to have all the family together. We knew one day we'd have sons and daughter-in-laws added to the mix and are blessed and thankful for Jonathan and Kate.
I use to wonder (and still do about Ian and Marcie) who my kids will marry and what it would be like to have other kids added to the family. I have been pleasantly surprised that Sean and Andrea married people who match them so well.
Then we have these little babies come into our family and a whole new experience happens. If you sat me down and explained what it was like to have grand babies and what love of a grand baby was like, I wouldn't have been able to comprehend it. They are a blessing that is not explainable. Our hearts are opened and these precious babies fill them up in a whole new way. It was automatic from the first moment we saw them. Then you hold them, feel their warmth, their sweetness, watch them sleep in your arms and the important things in life settle into perspective.
We watch Sean & Kate and Andrea & Jonathan as they parent their babies. What a great bunch of mommies and daddies they all are. Then Ian and Marcie....they LOVE their little nieces. We have enjoyed seeing them bond with Rebekah and Ellie-Jane. Uncle Ian is sooo tall. When he walks with Rebekah and she's holding his hand, it's so adorable. And when he holds little Ellie...how sweet. I know Auntie Marcie is just crazy about both the girls. She'd love to spend lots of time with them, just her and the girls....Some day ......
Rob is a super "Grumpa" and both girls LOVE him. He's a great example to me. I love how he interacts with the grand babies and how they respond to him. I love him and am thankful for who he is. We look forward to having the grand babies come to GeeMas and Grumpas to spend the week! We want them to have great memories of time spent with us! Time we can "spoil them". Really it's not spoiling them, it's loving them.
I love my mom and siblings. (I love and miss my dad). I am thankful for this country we live in. I am thankful for dear friends who love and support us. I love Heavenly Father and am thankful for all the blessings he has poured upon me and my family. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the growth I receive in serving in the church. I am thankful for a true and living Prophet on the earth today!
How thankful I am.......
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment