I See You!
You know these blogs are so fun! I have some I like to go to even though I don't particularly know the people well. Today I was talking to my very funny sister in law who admitted she kinda feels like she's peeping (in a very friendly way). I guess I have felt that way at times when I have been "looking" at some others blogs.That leads to my question to you all......Do you feel like that as well? Your looking (peeping) at others lives? I don't feel uncomfortable knowing that friends of friends see my blogs.There are some really fun blogs out there that I do enjoy. Especially ones with pictures of families. I love our grand babies and look at pictures of them ALL the time. I go to Sean and Kate's blog more than once a day if I can. I never get bored with Ellie. It's our only connection on a daily basis that I get so I go and look! When they have new pics or posts I get all excited and enjoy them tons.I wish I had the courage to post comments on some of the blogs I go to but don't know if it's polite? Yet I do go and "look". Is it bad manners? Hmmm...I hope not.Aren't blogs here for us to share our thoughts and lives with our family and friends? Do any of you not know me and just visit cause it's fun to see others lives and what's happening? See other grandparents loving their grandchildren and having fun? Rob & I have a blog where I share plane trips we go on. Do you go and see if we have a new trip to tell about ( I know we haven't gone for a long time and need to ). Do you think "When is she going to post about another plane trip?"Well there you have it. My silly thoughts and unanswered questions. :)
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
5 comments:
I love to "blog surf". It's like getting a letter from a friend updating you on their lives. It also gives you a chance to get inspired by what others are doing. My personal rule is that I don't publish anything I wouldn't care that the whole world knew (which is what is happening when you put it out their on the internet). And, yes, I visit the plane blog... I even posted a comment!
I love your blogs.
I look at others blogs all the time! I made mine private because I don't want certain people looking but that's me. I go back and forth on that subject. I do want to publish things I on;y want my friends and family to see.
I like comments and I think other people like them too!
I do love your plane blog!
I personally feel that my blog is not public property-- it was started for family and close friends. When I make a post, my hope is that only family and close friends see it, but through links on other people's blogs I know that isn't true. I would really like to make our blog private, but I worry that Ellie's great grandparents would have trouble viewing it. Hopefully, some day it will be private. . .I don't know the answers to your questions. . .
Well I just don't know what to think....I like the idea of making it easy for those who are computer challenged to see our blog (Kate I'm with you on that). I guess I don't like the idea that "anybody" can see it (with you on that too). I hope that those who do come and look are good and sweet. However reality is there are tons out there who aren't....
Maybe if those less desirable spend time on good and uplifting blogs, it will rub off? That's what I have to hope for. I don't want to hide under a rug, but then...........I still am confused!
I have computer challenged people and I went back and forth for them and now I just send them the pictures through email or prints in the mail. I just copy & paste any stories I think they want to read. Makes me feel safe putting pictures of the girls up.
Post a Comment