

Ellie-Jane and her parents finally got here! We have been so excited to see them(especially little Ellie). It was hard to NOT be at the airport when they arrived to give Ellie hugs and see her mommy and daddy BUT I did learn in kindergarten that sharing is a good thing.
They came over Sunday afternoon and we are loving getting to know Ellie. We went shopping today (Monday) and then went to Trader Joes to get those special things that regular grocery stores just don't carry! You know, chocolate covered JoJos that are rolled is pepperment sticks and the BEST chocolate yogurt EVER! Plus lots of other stuff!!
We played on the floor, read books(well chewed on books -not me though)and laughed and giggled. So much fun! I can't imagine life without the two best and most beautiful grandaughters ever!!
I LOVE having Rebecca close and will savour Ellie while she is here. Her sweet personality is developing and she is a happy and content baby!
How blessed we are. Thank you Heavenly Father. You are so kind to us.
2 comments:
YAY! How fun!!! She is so cute...I am sure you will squeeze and kiss her lots!
I love Trader Joes! Those cookies are sooooo good!
I am so happy for you that you got to spend time with your Texas rose.
Post a Comment