Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bonding with Ellie!!

Grumpa,Daddy and Ellie going for a flight! Just kidding! Ellie was checking out the plane to see if it was airworthy!




Rob and I have been having fun with Ellie here. Kate and Sean as well but it's more fun to cuddle and kiss Ellie! So sweet.


We went to see the beautiful sculptures at the visitors center last night and the lights at the Temple were just georgeous as well. Then put Ellie in the picture and you really have something to look at!


We have been cramming in cuddles and loves because we know they will be going back home :( It will be so sad to not have little miss Ellie to hold.


Our little Rebekah has been so good at sharing her Grumpa and GeeMa. It has to be hard to share at two. I'm pushing the over the hill age and sharing is hard for ME!

1 comment:

Lindy Leigh said...

You look pretty darn happy (and young to be a Gee-ma)...love the new background...I designed it myself!

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List