Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hunt for the Great Pumpkin!!

The Grapefruit Grumpa picked!!!
Running to get the perfect pumpkin
and there it is...oh so sweet...
Rebekah and her cousin Ilan
Rebekah, Grumpa & GeeMa with the great pumpkin.

Saturday we had a fun time at a Ward picnic. We went to the Somehalder Ranch and Pumpkin Patch. They plant a huge pumpkin patch each year and invite the Ward over. The children all line up (after a BBQ and desserts galore!!) in front of the patch and when Bro. Somerhalder gives the go ahead, all the little children make a run for it to find their pumpkin!

We took Rebekah and her parents with us. Little Rebekah was so cute running for all she was worth. I don't think she really understood why she was running but she did make a dash for it!

I helped her find a Rebekah sized pumpkin. It was the best! She was so excited to hold it. We took some adorable pictures of her and her cousin Ilan.

Grumpa let Rebekah pick a grapefruit off a tree (sorry) and she thought it was so neat to hold as well as her "great pumpkin". We have so much fun with Rebekah and are anxious for December to get here so we can spoil (I mean LOVE) little Ellie-Jane.

.

Someone left their plate of goodies on the ground and Rebekah found it. She wasn't sure if she should get it. At first I didn't realize what she was looking at and then as I came around the corner I saw the plate sitting there. It was so tempting for her.

I love to see her run! This clip shows what a funny little girl Rebekah is. She keeps Grumpa and GeeMa laughing "most" of the time! For sure she keeps us smiling and thankful we are the grandparents!

If you haven't seen Ellies pumpkin pictures you HAVE to go to their blog and see them! They are as cute as can be!

3 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

She is adorable...grandbaby love is the bestest!

Jennifer Skinner said...

So cute! She is getting so big.
We miss you guys. We stopped by but no one was home. We need to learn to use phone and call ahead. Planning...

Kate said...

Why wait till December? . . .come visit now:)

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List