I've been looking at pix of Rob and my grandbabies and am feeling so blessed. Everything isn't going perfect in life BUT we are blessed anyway. Rob and I have been married 31 years and have had many ups and downs but we really do "dwell" on the ups. I'm sure it would be easy to complain about all the little things that aren't going perfect, but who in this world has a perfect life.
We DO have two perfect and beautiful granddaughters, four wonderful children, a great son-in-law and amazing daughter-in-law. What more could we ask for?
I am grateful to my husband who is a source of spiritual strength to me. Perfection is a ways a way (farther for me!) but we are feeling blessed to be where we are and have the blessings we have.
I hope I always remember to recognize my blessings and I hope I ALWAYS remember to tell everyone, family and friends, how much we love and appreciate you all.
General Comments!
-
Hey everyone. This is a spot for anyone to leave general comments for me,
without attaching them to a specific blog entry.
6 years ago
1 comment:
I feel very blessed to be part of that "good life". Thanks for being such wonderful in-laws! Love you guys!
Post a Comment