Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Garden



I have planted a small garden! Mostly tomatoes with an eggplant, squash and pepper plant! It's been fun watching them grow tall. The weeds have been a challenge but I think I've kept a bit in front of them (well sorta).

I hope to have a nice crop of tomatoes this summer.


Today I'm going to pick my first eggplant. They are such pretty vegetables. I think Rob was surprised I planted the eggplant! He asked me why I planted it that I didn't like eggplant! Well I actually do if it's in a Thai dish! Since Seans mission I have been addicted to Thai food!


If I become any more fat and rolly polly I will have to blame Sean and Ian and there missions! I'm as addicted to good BBQ as I am Thai food! We ate the best Thai and Texas BBQ when we went to get the boys from their missions!!!!!!


2 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

WHOA! Holy Eggplant!!! I need some of your home grown maters...I haven't gotten mine in this year with the move!

mhanberg said...

Are you all settlrd in?

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List