Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visiting with Ellie-Jane

I'm a happy GeeMa! I have been so blessed to be here at Sean and Kate's to help with the little bundle of joy that has been added to our family.
I have kissed her, talked to her, sang to her (OK don't tell her I sound terrible. She's young and doesn't realize I sing like her great grandpa did (Papa) and cuddled her to my hearts content.

Sean and Kate are just terrific parents. So tender and loving to Ellie. And that baby is so beautiful. I'll add pictures when I get back home. I wish Rob could be here and enjoy that baby. Poor Grumpa is back at home and so sick!

Ellie is a very sweet baby. She's so alert and looks all around to see what's going on around her. She recognizes her Mommy and Daddy's voices and LOVES her Mommy! Especially around meal time!

I said I wanted to take Ellie home with me. Her other grandma said she'd share her with me! Sean said OK (ha ha) but I think he's just humoring me. Anyway we'd have to take Mommy with us cause she's Ellie's meal ticket!

Sean took us to see his school and office where he studies so hard! The campus is beautiful and the buildings are wonderful to look at. We're proud of Sean and Kate. They are doing so well!



1 comment:

Lindy Leigh said...

YAY! I am glad you got to go and see her and spend time with them...can't wait for pictures!!!

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List