Saturday, May 31, 2008

And MORE Ellie!!!!

I think she's saying "Love you GeeMa"
Her binky takes up more than half her face
Auntie Marcie gave Ellie this bib! She was so sad to not be able to come with me and cuddle Ellie!!
"Dress up"
This dress was HUGE on her! The cute booties Kate put on her wouldn't stay on at all. Her tiny feet swam in them as well as her tiny body in the dress.

I have to share more pictures of Ellie. I can't get enough of her. Sean and Kate really had me come stay with them cause I was bugging them to put more and more pictures of Ellie on their blog.(ha ha!!) It was the only way to keep me quiet! I told Sean he couldn't put enough pictures of her to please me! More, more pictures!!!!


No comments:

Family

Family
Love my family

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List